[kj] Spotted

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sat Nov 5 19:37:01 EST 2005

If you were looking for a "pale, sweaty and shirtless wingnut" bloke, then
no wonder you did nt spot me, I was the cool looking dude who Liam Neilson
looks like.
    I ve just spotted myself again in mosh central during Psyche. But I
still cant deicide whether the geeky, gormless looking bloke , who is
standing on the mosh fringe is Alex or not.
   You cannot miss me during Love Like Blood, I'm close up and illuminated
for a few seconds.

      PW