[kj] Spotted

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Sat Nov 5 06:17:47 EST 2005

In a message dated 11/5/2005 3:12:10 AM Pacific Standard Time,
peter.west410 at ntlworld.com writes:

Alex,  Dear boy. I do indeed  read your e-mails, I was just reconfirming  what
you have said.Due to the fact that you e-mails are usually  factually
incorrect, I do feel that it's important for someone (me) to give  your posts
some credibility.
I'm still not 100% sure if  that is you in the crowd scene, but I have
spotted myself again, (113 mins  40 secs) on the Love Like blood song......as
the verse "We must dream of  promised lands and fields......" is in progress,
I'm in full prominent view  .I would have preferred to have been in view when
he is singing "till the  fearless come...." but I'll settled for"We must
dream of promised lands and  fields".

P.W.
Boring!!!

Peter,,,