[kj] (OT) New Lycopodeia track

Phillipps Marc Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk
Fri Nov 4 11:48:19 EST 2005

>Wow!  That's really cool, Marc.  Well done!

Thanks :o)

>What kind of keyboard did you use?  What did you
>record it on?

Most (pretty much all) of that was done in Reason
(http://www.propellerheads.se/) on my laptop .. I have an Edirol PCRM 50
(http://www.dv247.com/invt/25988) that hooks in using a USB interface

It's amazing how small the gear has got these days, a few years ago doing
something like that track would've needed a studio full of stuff!