[kj] I'm not racist, but...

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 3 18:24:38 EST 2005

i am,exspecially  towards small minded white guys like u jkwhkj--

oh and towards football as a whole,its time they gave it up for a real sport
like rugby...ha..ha..actually followed a match the other day,to c if i could
tolerate it,to no avail,i was bord shitless ;-D

just of to have a curry/a chineese/a pasta dish=oh i lov other cultures/the
people/the food/the clothes/the everything,its a wealth of never ending
inspiration to me......

cheers m.g   ps but i wont b having a roast dinner--yuk,apart from the
potatoes.....yum ;-D