[kj] Re: Almost entirely

GregSlawson at aol.com GregSlawson at aol.com
Thu Nov 3 17:15:40 EST 2005

In a message dated 11/3/2005 4:49:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk writes:

> Pogues - Red Roses For Me

I actually think the 3rd, "If I Should Fall From Grace With God", is their
best, and a masterpiece (althought the first is probably the most fun). And how
can you even include bands like the Clash and SLF, who've put out so much
classic stuff (including the reformed SLF, who've made several great albums since
1990)? Or bands like the Specials, who put out a classic first, a mediocre
second, and broke up (although the 1997 reunions album, "Guilty till Proved
Innocent", is wonderful)? This is kind of a problematic list to make.
Anyway, I might as well ad:

Gang of Four--Entertainment
Black Flag--Damaged