[kj] top 10, 2003 etc.

dammit bleep hawk044 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 11:56:18 EST 2005

Raven said he and  Big Paul were considering leaving
KJ together at the time of OTG. Paul DID lay down
tracks which got Raven to do the same. Paul was sacked
or quit anyway. However, Jaz and Geordie supposedly
ripped the drum tracks off in favor of drum machine
and more synths. Raven demanses his name be removed
from the album and took off.

Raven DID theorize that 1000 Suns was simply Jaz's
attempt break America big time and become a hit
machine.