[kj] KJ falls apart in the 80s (for the second time)

The Stranger letranger789 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 18:58:14 EST 2005

Here's a great interview with Raven written during
that time.

http://www.anirrationaldomain.net/articles/1987-1991/mm140588.html

I remember an interview with Jaz around this time
where he responds to Raven's comment that Jaz is just
guided by the last book he read.  He said "Well I'm
reading the Koran right now so Raven better watch
out!"  hehe.  Good fun.  Glad they made nice.