[kj] KJ falls apart in the 80s (for the second time)

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 2 16:53:11 EST 2005

Allegedly Jaz fired Big Paul because he couldn't play in 13/8 time (or whichever crazy time signature wanted for a certain track). Then Raven got fired because he complained about the music (allegedly).

Or so I hear.

Geoffrey ODonoghue <go1845 at yahoo.com> wrote:
For some time I've been meaning to ask for info about what the hell exactly happened when KJ fell apart post-BTATS. Anyone care to enlighten me?

Thanks

Geoff

Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

I've never really bought the whole excuse that OTG was a Jaz "solo"
album, being that Raven and Ferguson were *initially* involved and that
Geordie plays on it (though, by and large, you'd never recognize it).
Calling it a Jaz solo record always struck me as rather revisionist.

Alex in NYC

[url=http://www.flipsidemovies.com]Flipside Movie Emporium[/url]