[kj] projectile vomiting

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Wed Nov 2 12:03:35 EST 2005

"Are you sure he didn't just overhear you talking to
 someone about football"

 Yes, I'm sure.No words were exchanged at all.
      I was living in the Old City of Jerusalem at the time, just a stones
throw from the Al-Asqa Mosque, The Western Wall and the Church of the Holy
Sceptre, anyway I had been to see a Palestinian who lived up the Mount of
Olives, I was walking back home just as it was getting dark, I saw two
young Arabs running towards me, I heard a gun go off and looked towards the
direction of where the bang had came from, An Israeli soldier was kneeling
down with his eye looking through the guns sights. The soldiers gun  was
following the Arabs and the Arabs were running towards me, I realised that I
was in danger of getting caught in the cross-fire and running was not a
clever thing to do, so I just stood there, motionless. The Arabs ran into
some waste-ground and the soldiers fired another shot which whizzed by me ,
it sounded like a rubber bullet.They must have missed because the Arabs kept
on running and the soldiers gave chase and just ignored me.
   There was another time when i was walking down the Mount of Olives and I
found some kind of incendiary device , I thought that it may have been a
hand-grenade that failed to go off, as it was dark , I picked it up and put
it in my pocket so I could take a look at it properly when I got home. It
had all kicked-off earlier in the day (Intifada) and there was an Israeli
check-point in the road, they had seen me, so I could nt have turned around
and went back, I thought that if they found that device in my pocket , then
I would have some explaining to do .
    Then I thought to myself "I hope it's not a live device", then it dawned
on me that I may have a live incendiary device in my pocket!!!!!!, My
immediate reaction was to throw it as far as possible, then I thought to
myself that its not such a good idea to throw unknown devices near to
Israeli check-points, like, would anyone believe me if i tried to explain
that I blew up an Israeli check-point BY MISTAKE!!!!!
     Well, I walked through the check-point with-out getting searched, got
around the corner, gentle placed the device on the ground and ran like hell.

     P.W.