[kj] KJ DVD availability...

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 11:17:04 EST 2005

On 2/11/05 15:56, "Bob Barathy" wrote:

> I read that as dvdporn.co.uk at first. Damn my eyes!

By all accounts a common side affect is that.
Right - I'm off to Immac (isn't it now Veet?) my palms

My friend once told me that when he was at university his room mates mum
used to send him the free samples of shampoo from magazines etc.
Anyway, one day he gets in the shower and lathers up his hair - except it
doesn't lather.. Yup, he washed his hair in Immac.
I was at school with a kid who tried to bleach his hair with household
bleach. His hair fell out too.

Tsk - there I go again. Whaffling aimlessly...

--
³The right to bear arms is slightly less ludicrous than the right to arm
bears²