[kj] KJ DVD availability...

gregslawson at aol.com gregslawson at aol.com
Wed Nov 2 09:47:42 EST 2005

It's nice to see the Joke as a working band again, w/real managers and stage help, etc. Like I said, the last US tour seemed like it was self-managed because the turnout was so low at the gigs--the band must have lost $ on it. They probably won't play the US again unless the new cd get SOME promotion in the US--the last one gone nothing. And what's this in the Jaz dvd interview about him hating every moment of recording the last album, and wanting to kill people, and Geordie beggin for "tube" fare? I guess he means that they didn't get paid!