[kj] Bauhaus

Geoffrey ODonoghue go1845 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 1 20:10:35 EST 2005

I am on the Peter Murphy list and there has been no mention there of him having a back injury - and believe me, these people would know! There was talk of Mr Murphy suffering a bad cold or flu on that night - apparently he didn't hang around for the after show activities either.

For anyone considering joining the Peter Murphy list - it is a very good source of Murphy/Bauhaus information but at there is an unhealthily high level of reverence expressed at times (IMHO).

Geoff

LONESTYLE at aol.com wrote:
Really? Then that proves it. Yes, he was not dancing around nor doing a lot of theatrics. ~ LB