[kj] KJ DVD--ridiculous!

GregSlawson at aol.com GregSlawson at aol.com
Tue Nov 1 18:04:39 EST 2005

Just skipped thru most of the dvd--completely ridiculous! Based on their 2003
(most recent) show in Boston, with about 100 people, no stage props, and bad
sound, I was expecting a burned-out band playing to a few hundred in some
tiny, run-down bar, souding like a local band playing on a Teusday night. Instead,
I got the most professionaly done concert I've ever watched, with great
photography, amazing sound, good performances--well worth the $15! I think I got
the last copy at the store too. If you Londoners are used to concerts like this,
I'm moving over!
P.S. Why do halls in England have such strange names--"Empires", "Academies",
etc.?