[kj] KJ DVD availability...

JStrisino at aol.com JStrisino at aol.com
Tue Nov 1 17:16:27 EST 2005

Yeah, I agree. I`m still waiting for delivery.

However, I thought I`d try my two local record stores (HMV and Virgin) to
see if they had it. HMV didn`t even have a section under K on the shelves. When
I asked, they looked dumbfounded only to retort with "sorry mate, we don`t
stock  it". When I tried Virgin, they too weren`t sure about it. The girl
checked the  PC and said, "oh yeah it`s not out yet". I told her it was released
yesterday.  She checked again and said, "sorry, it is on here. We could order it
for you,  £14.99 it`ll take awhile to get here".

Play.com (where I ordered it from) are still awaiting for stock to arrive
in. I`m busting to see it as I was there on the night!