[kj] projectile vomiting

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Tue Nov 1 15:46:34 EST 2005

Right, lets get this straight once and for all:
I have never in my life referred to Jewish people as Yids, I have never even
heard any person refer to Jewish people as Yids, Everyone one I know uses
the term Yids as a reference to a Football team, Every time that I have
heard the term "Yids", it has been in reference to a football team.Their own
supporters call themselves "The Yid army", so stop all this nonsense about
the term *Yids* having racial overtones.It's a football team you
muppets.Click the link below for evidence.

http://forum.football.co.uk/post-23040.html