[kj] TO PAVEL or EDITA- URGENT!

Astrid Pretterhofer patrick_bate_man at gmx.net
Tue Nov 1 15:40:26 EST 2005

hi,
sorry to write on the list, but i m here in the hotel in Prague, just have a
few minutes on the computer (and no icq or mailadress).i tried to SMS to
both of you, but since i haven t got an answer, i think there was a problem.
anyways. just wanted to know if my last information for the KJ-show is
right, which is it s in the Lucerna Music Bar on friday and will start at
8pm. would you please be kind enough to sms me if possible or if not send a
mail and i ll try to go to an internet-cafe again. it s really important for
me, that i can arrange everything in advance or i won t be able to go!

thanks so much, i m enjoying my time in Prague, but am totally exhausted
every day after long hours of work.
cheers and greetings,
Astrid.