[kj] projectile vomiting

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Tue Nov 1 14:07:34 EST 2005

Whatever you say Pete.
I actually believe in freedom of speech and think that you have enough rope
to hang your red neck with. I dislike racists like you.
********red neck!!!!!! Are you implying that "red necks" are somehow
inferior???********

So far from you we have had :

Africans living in mud huts
***** Some Africans do live in mud huts, Some Eskimos live in igloos, Some
Asians live in tree houses and Some Europeans live in tower blocks.*********

"Yids"
*******That was in reference to a football team, Yids may have had racial
overtones in the 1900's, but Yids is a football teams nickname nowadays(
which they call themselves). I personally do not associate the term "Yids"
with Jews, some people may, but I do not********

Calling Joe a "DAGO" (your spelling)
*****I ve called Joe lots of things, I ve mentioned his silly goatee beard,
does that make me a goatee beardist***********

and now  you make a generalised point about black women (or somesuch term).

********Yes, I ve also mentioned Australians , Welsh , Scousers, Scots, ,
Muslims , Communists, Americans , Mexicans etc etc. If I only mentioned one
race, or singled  out one race, that would be racist, but I don't, I have a
bad word to say about everybody.
   That fact that  you don't complain when I call ALL English school leavers
morons, or when I refer to ALL Welsh as sheep-shaggers ( no offence , Tin)
or ALL Scousers as thieves, and YOU only complain when I mention that Black
ladies are large, means that it is you Rob are the one who discriminates , I
treat everyone the same (with contempt) .You dont , you treat different
races differently, in my books, that makes You the racist and not me********

The fact that I emailed you offlist with a chance for you to retract the
comment does not go un-noticed.
******It's your opinion, you can think what you like*******