[kj] OT: Don't like Courtney Love? FINAL

Mikael Byström mikael.bystrom at punkass.com
Tue Nov 1 12:09:17 EST 2005

peter.west410 said:

>You initially implied

I didn't imply *anything*. Saying someone does is a the trademark of
putting words in someone elses mouth.
What you did was interpreting what I wrote and you draw conclusions. I
found these, as you stated them, to be not consistent with what I had
been saying.

What I did say as clear as I could was that what took place could have
been the result of an accident, rather than of careful and cunning
planning. But from that doesn't follow it must be an accident on Kurts
part. Even killing someone can happen by accident. Even if the murderer,
whoever it was, planned to kill in one way, it could easuly turn out
differently with the same end result (death).

My main point was that the available data, as far as I can tell, seem to
point in not one direction, which you seem to believe, but in several
directions.
The "Kurt & Courtney" film, as unproving it is, give enough to me to feel
quite sure it wasn't a clearcut case at least.
Feel free to think otherwise, but try to interpret what I write in a more
reasonable manner in the future. Thank you.