[kj] projectile vomiting

Mikael Byström mikael.bystrom at punkass.com
Tue Nov 1 11:06:00 EST 2005

Papa Lazarou said:

>I used to think Chomsky might sometimes have a point, but then I realized
>he was just another knee-jerk reactionary.

No matter what can one think about the people supporting (and
misrepresenting by exaggerations) Chomsky I think Chomsky has a point
more times per week than most people in the media and politics will in a
lifetime.

What I don't get is why Emma missed the opportunity to ask the followup
question that would be something akin to: Well, so the number of people
being murdered in Bosnia was exaggerated to make way for NATO attacking
Serbia, but does that mean the number of people that got murdered in
Bosnia was so few not to constitute genocide?". Not that I think numbers
alone is the issue.