[kj] (OT) Amazingly weird news story

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 08:54:02 EST 2005

Brilliant!

Reminds me of the court story about the woman filing for divorce because her
husband hadn¹t consummated the marriage.
She was heavily pregnant so the judge rightly pointed out that either she
had been unfaithful or her husband had in fact stepped up and done the deed.
She said it was neither stating that a ghost had made her pregnant.
Somewhat incredulously the judge asked the room whether anyone else had ever
had sex with a ghost.
This guy sheepishly raised his hand at the back.
³You mean to tell me you¹ve had sex with a ghost?² spaketh the judge with
mouth words
³Sorry. I thought you said goat²

--
³The right to bear arms is slightly less ludicrous than the right to arm
bears²