[kj] new pope dvd! 1920-2005

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Tue May 31 18:37:06 EDT 2005

I ve just read that the pope who recently kicked the bucket is going to be
fast tracked into becoming a Saint!!!!,The usual wait is at least five years
..But he s getting fast tracked.
   The Catholic church as just discovered that a long long time ago Pope JP
performed a miracle and they are just waiting to see if anyone else has
evidence of him performing a separate miracle(As two miracles is the minimum
requirement).
      So how come these miracles are just coming to light now?Just after he
died?Why was nt we informed whilst he was still alive?Then we could of
tested his miraculous powers out in a controlled environment.
   What a Fuggin con.You watch ,the next witness to his miracle will
probably be a Mexican peasant who witnessed the miracle whilst he was out
picking his coca leafs.
   If Pope JP could perform miracles ,Why did nt he get his pope mobile to
fly around St Peters square?Chitty chitty bang bang style?