[kj] For Diaz

Javier Garcia jagargal at lycos.com
Tue May 31 13:43:59 EDT 2005

I don't know if another gatherers experience the same problem, but every time i send a message to the gathering i got an automatic answer from your address Diaz, it's like a spam cop from your e-mail service: UOL, and it ask me to fill some data in order to make your inbox available to receive the message... i don't know if you changed your preferencess in your mail account or what, i hope you can do something.