[kj] Sunday rant

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Mon May 30 19:05:54 EDT 2005

"Didn't we have them LAST series as well?"

        That is a very pessimistic view to take SR,In saying that you seem
to be inferring  that all people have the same personalities.I did nt watch
the last series because the inmates were to similar.
    Last night was surreal and compelling viewing,with the Turkish bi-sexual
she-male having an argument with the black wannabee gangster.
 He/She stood up and said to him in a bitchy voice
    "ME A FAKE!!!!!...............and just what HOOD was you bought up in
then eehh?Was it the Bronx ?South Central?.............or just outside
Birmingham?
       Surreal