[kj] A Better option

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Mon May 30 16:52:28 EDT 2005

It would nt of taken much effort for either Jaz ,Geordie, Raven or Youth to
go into the studio and remix it themselves.
     I would have liked to of seen ,that with each re-release album they
added an extra  DVD disc with either a live (visual) version or footage
taken from a T.V appearance of each song.The expense to do this would nt be
great and the extra profit made from shifting more units would easily cover
the initial outlay.
     They could have done this with each album and turned it into a
collectable box-set,charting 26 years of KJ history.
     With a bit of thought and effort ,We could have been looking forward to
some thing really memorable instead of run-of-the-mill re-releases with
limited appeal.
          PW
And apologies to Andy and Fat if i made them feel in any way inferior with
my tripod references.