[kj] 43

Michael Garcia michael_garcia at alamedanet.net
Mon May 30 10:29:59 EDT 2005

A very happy birthday to you......

Cheers,

Michael

www.electric-jesus.com
www.myspace.com/electricjesusband

  -----Original Message-----
  From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On
Behalf Of iPat
  Sent: Monday, May 30, 2005 6:35 AM
  To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
  Subject: [kj] 43

  43 today. Worth a celebration because i never thought id make it this far.
The Snow Patrol lyric that mentions remembering taking the drugs but not
much else reminds me what a good job i did by changing my ways many years
ago. Still, waiting to see if my son remembers. At that age i wouldn't of.

  Listening to the new New Order album, get to watch Ramones RAW tonight
(sounds like pro wrestling!). I guess New Order peaked with Low Life for me
but some of this is ok, if slightly too polished.

  was in germany at the weekend and during teh travelling I listened to the
new MD compliation. Really enjoyed it and noted the lay out of the
songs...interesting. Transit Kings one is getting more repeats at the
moment.

  i got tickets for Birmingham btw. I noted the French said non and i hope
the dutch do so also, i dont think Liverpool should get a place!

  My son just called - he remembered. : )
  --
  iPat
  There is the urge that makes for conformity, and the urge to be free.