[kj] astoria

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun May 29 15:24:08 EDT 2005

Oh joy.

tanaka ruoll <tanakaruoll at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:"u small dicked person..."

Well, at least I ve got one............Biiiittttch.
And i ll let you know Mel, that at school they nicknamed me "Tripod"
,And i was nt nicknamed tripod because of my skills with a bunson
burner......Oh No!!!!!!
Anyway,How are you getting up to Liverpool...............Are you going
by broomstick?

T.Roull