[kj] october sickness coming on!!!

Stephen Robinson heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk
Sun May 29 09:32:07 EDT 2005

Thanks for sharing.

On 27/5/05 15:18, "jon chapman" wrote:

> att done on the top of my back and neck,and it fcuking hurt!

Cool - will look out 4 u :)

....speaking of f*ing hurting I had my bollox done yesterday.

I've heard dozens of vasectomy tales, all of which say that apart from the
injection it doesn't hurt a bit.
They're right, it doesn't hurt at all unless of course the stupid Doc doing
it doesn't give you enough anaesthesia on the first one, only then, and I
can vouch from experience here, it's truly mind-numbingly excruciating...
Thank god he very quickly gave me more.
The 2nd bollock was as I¹d been lead to believe & was totally painless.
All in all, I wish he'd done the 2nd one first - twice.

Blackball Potanga