[kj] OCTOBER TOUR TIX ON SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 27 13:31:36 EDT 2005

I'm afraid not Mel. I live in south Devon, which makes the Bristol show the closest to me. I'll be ordering online. Sorry, and I hope you find someone who can help you out.

Jim.

melinda grant <hollytree1961 at hotmail.com> wrote:
hi jim--do u live in bristol? as i am may b planning on going 2 that k.j.
gig--if u do--any chance of getting me a tix? i will send u up the cash
ok-cheers.

mel ldn uk. ps if its a problem-no worrys-i always find a way.......