[kj] october sickness coming on!!!

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 27 12:38:48 EDT 2005

Ouch! But at least now we can all rest easily knowing there will be no
more fatpotangas foisted on to the world! :o

Now October envy is also setting on...I know I'm getting ahead of
myself--and ahead of the fine tradition of loose Killing Joke plans--but
I hope a general sketch of their tour plans this year starts to emerge.
At the moment I'm reserving some vacation days from work in the hopes
that they'll swing to North America this year. And if they don't come
over here...then I'll have to reserve quite a few more days so I can go
reach them wherever they end up.