[kj] killingjoke.com

Jester webmaster at killing-joke.com
Wed May 25 18:56:03 EDT 2005

  Is it stealing if:

Say, you're shopping at a grocery store and you find another customer's
basket unattended. You notice it has an item you want, so you take it.
Then you get in line and pay for it. Then, on the way out you punch an
old lady in the back of the head and take her purse. I mean think about
it, you did pay for the item. Is that stealing? I don't think they can
convict you from a legal standpoint.

Thoughts?

Yes, I am drunk as fuck cancer right now.

Cheers to all, and thanx for the kind words

~ Jester