[kj] killingjoke.com

Jester webmaster at killing-joke.com
Wed May 25 16:02:15 EDT 2005

Not sure what all the dates are on the message board, because I really
dont have a lot of time to look at it all. Between working on two
Killing Joke sites, and a cancer site, I am spread kind of thin right
now. The dates on the official site are confirmed though. Will add as
the other potential dates are confirmed with management. Our entire
process of updating info comes from management, so hopefully, this
group of guys keeps in contact better than the Zuma/Big Life gaggle
did. ;-)

There is still a bit of work left to do, but at least it is functional
now.

~ Jester