[KJ] THE site

Jester webmaster at killing-joke.com
Wed May 25 14:37:02 EDT 2005

It is a php based site, that uses a CMS to update. Makes it a lot
easier to run things. Only bad part is, it relies entirely on a
database, and if the database ever gets hose, the site will go down
like a rock. It is sort of similar to php Nuke or the message boards in
the way that it calls up items from the data base. I like it A LOT
better than the flash, or standard html sites. My site is also very
similar in the way that it runs. Soon, mine will mirror the official
site, and the only difference will be the message boards and chat room,
which we all agreed will be left alone at my URL and be the official
chat and boards for Killing Joke.

Cheers,

~ Jester