[kj] [OT] Mike Jastremski from Heathen dead

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 14:58:14 EDT 2005

Actually, thrash metal and death metal are 2 very
different genres, and Heathen being a thrash band
(albeit a horrible one) they never sang about or were
about anything you mentioned. Just to let you know,
this particular "worm on the end of the hook" was way
off base. Keep it in mind though, just in case someone
from Cannibal Corpse or Morbid Angel buys it.

Leigh (musical expert)

--- "peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com>

http://www.heathenmetal.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=161