[kj] KJ rare and extensive vinyl collection

Rowland Atkinson r.atkinson at socsci.gla.ac.uk
Tue May 24 09:10:11 EDT 2005

hello all

i am making an international move soon and need cash and space. below is a
list of everything i have which i would like to pass on as a complete
collection. almost everything KJ have done on vinyl is here, complete with
glorious Malicious Damage artwork. im after 60 quid which will also include
postage (which will cost me a fair bit so i think this is a bit of a
bargain). any queries or questions get in touch and ill do my best with
further details,

cheers!

rowl

My Killing Joke vinyl collection – all are in excellent or mint condition
For a decent discography with pics take a look at:
http://music.dartmouth.edu/~dupras/kj/d.discog/killing.joke.discog.fr.html

·	Killing Joke interview disc
Picture of Jaz and others walking in smoke toward the stage (impressive!).
Unsure of date or details.

·	Nervous System
(Island)
12"
1979

·	Wardance
(Malicious Damage / Warner / Rough Trade)
*7" MD5.40 1981

·	Requiem
(Malicious Damage/EG)
12"
1980

·	Follow the Leaders
(Malicious Damage/EG)
10" 1981

·	Chop Chop
(Malicious Damage / EG)
*7" [EGO 7] 1982

·	Empire Song
(Malicious Damage/EG)
*7" UK [EGO 4] 1982

·	Birds Of A Feather
(Malicious Damage/EG)
+12" UK EGOZ 10 1982

·	Let's All Go (to the Fire Dances)
(EG)
+12" [EGOX 11] 1983

·	Me or You
(EG)
*7" double-pack [EGOD 14] 1983

·	Eighties
(EG/Polydor)
+12" [EGOX16] 1984

·	A New Day
(EG)
+12" [EGOX 17] 1984

·	Love Like Blood
(EG/Virgin)
+12" 1985 [EGOX 20]

·	Kings and Queens
(EG/Virgin)
*12" UK [EGOS 21] 1985

·	Adorations
(EG/Virgin)
double-7" UK [EGOD 27] 1986

(* I also have a 12” promo version of this)
·	Sanity
(EG)
*12" [EGOX 30] 1987

·	America
(EG)
*12" [EGOX 40] 1988

·	My Love of this Land
(EG)
*10" [EGOT 43] 1988
Numbered Limited Edition

·	My Love of this Land
(EG)
*12" [EGOX 43] 1988
(not a mistake, I got both versions)

·	Money Is Not Our God
Noise International
*12" US [AG 054-6] 1991

·	"Ha"
(Malicious Damage/EG)
+10" UK EP [EGMDT 4] 1982
recorded live at Larry's Hideaway, Toronto on Aug. 9th and 10th 1982.

Dr Rowland Atkinson
Lecturer in Urban Studies
Department of Urban Studies
University of Glasgow