[kj] OT:Star Wars

P Bernardi phantasmas at erols.com
Mon May 23 12:03:01 EDT 2005

I recall falling asleep in the theatre during Attack of the Clones. I
went w/ a group of people so I couldnt leave - It was during such
riveting romantic dialog as " I dont like sand. Youre not like sand,
youre smooth" That I decided it was a good time to get some shut eye.

When Christopher Lee walked on screen, I woke up, thinking: Holy Shit,
its Dracula! Im in a better movie now!