[kj] OT:Star Wars

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon May 23 11:09:16 EDT 2005

What...WHAT!  That guy couldn't act his way out of a toilet.  I saw an
inexperienced actor do a inexperienced job.  The last one was good.  No way
is it the best one.  And the major porblems I have is his inability to act
well.  And no it is not because he is Anakin and nobody would have done a
good job I thought he stunk in everything else I have seen him in also.
Including Velvet Goldmine.