[kj] OT:Star Wars

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Mon May 23 11:02:18 EDT 2005

I believe I read it in THE NEW YORKER, but it seems appropriate: this latest installment of the prequel series is better than the first two in much the same manner that dying by natural causes is preferrable to crucifixion.

Alex in NYC....who lost any/all interest and desire to see anything even remotely related to "Star Wars" since the truly abortive "Return of the Jedi".