[kj] outside the [blank]

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Mon May 23 09:15:19 EDT 2005

as one who had an unexplainable liking of Sham even after the writing on teh
wall told me it wouldnt go anywhere, i cant even think of that track. Would
have to go through teh records when i get time to find it. What album is it
on Tin?

 anyway, got to agree with Alex in NY on this. Personally i prefer the CSI