[kj] Nightime is better

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sun May 22 14:45:27 EDT 2005

  And to a good degree lighting has to do with it. KJ, Juno
Reactor, Pink Floyd in daylight(even at their best) can't give
you as good an experience as at night, with lights and booze
etc.

 Maybe it's just me
b/c I am VERY visual
as well as aural.

--- Jpwhkj at aol.com wrote:
> Depends. I thought KJ in Finsbury Park (91) absolutely rocked.
> So did Madness (same venue) just before France '98. Afro Celt
> at various festivals ditto.
>
> It does *tend* to be a different vibe though... hot sun plus
> live music can be great... or can be dull. But I've seen
> plenty of crap bands inside, of course!

> PS I think it depends a bit on genre...

> "peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com> writes:
>
> >Maize
> >
> >I really dislike concerts in the daytime or with the lights
> on.Live music should be listened to in the dark.Has anyone
> ever seen and enjoyed a band playing in the daytime?Where
> there has been a good atmosphere.
> >     All the festivals i ve seen on TV look really dull.With
> the audience gormlessly watching with no enthusiasm.

As the masters rot on walls
And the angels eat their grapes
I watched picasso
visit the planet of the apes