[kj] outside the [blank]

Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com
Sun May 22 10:55:32 EDT 2005

I didn't say I WAS an expert,i said i like to think that

peter.west410 at ntlworld.com writes:

If you  re an expert on the music you like, then think of your five  favourite
albums ,Without looking tell me who produced them and where they  were
recorded?
And if you get that right tell me which  session musicians played on the
albums.(Off the top of your head, no  cheating)

Look at the controller,Nazi,with a social degree,
Middle-class  hero,rapist,with your eyes on me.
You pay some masturbation,the Priest cheers  for the nuns you fuck!