[kj] outside the [blank]

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sun May 22 10:26:01 EDT 2005

For a start Tin,these two song openings cant be classed as strange,different
maybe but not strange.In the general scheme of things there has been
millions of songs recorded since recordings began,And you have only chosen
to listen to two random songs.
  These two songs are in no way connected ,the only thing that they have in
common is "Outside the..........."And there must of been lots of songs with
these words in the title.
      So its only the fact that you have heard a limited amount of songs and
that your knowledge of music is limited that leads you to believe that there
could be a connection,where as in the big picture there is in fact no
connection at all.Just coincidence