[kj] Nightime is better

Jpwhkj at aol.com Jpwhkj at aol.com
Sun May 22 10:25:12 EDT 2005

Depends. I thought KJ in Finsbury Park (91) absolutely rocked. So did Madness (same venue) just before France '98. Afro Celt at various festivals ditto.

It does *tend* to be a different vibe though... hot sun plus live music can be great... or can be dull. But I've seen plenty of crap bands inside, of course!

Jamie

PS I think it depends a bit on genre...