[kj] Nightime is better

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sat May 21 14:51:01 EDT 2005

  Corn?

  When in 1999 the Democratic National Convention was held in
Los Angeles, Rage Against Le Machine played for the outdoor
protest-events and was sounding prrretty good and had everyone
watching.
  I also remember watching RATM open for U2 on the Pop Tour
(again, L.A.) before sundown and they were pretty awesome there
too. And this was an impersonal 100,000seat venue. So yeah, it
is very possible, just not often.

  Also Ozomatli put on a great show, no matter where or when,
and I really liked the Simon and Garfunkel reunion show in
Central Park(NYC).

--- "peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> Maize
>
> I really dislike concerts in the daytime or with the lights
> on.Live music should be listened to in the dark.Has anyone
> ever seen and enjoyed a band playing in the daytime?Where
> there has been a good atmosphere.

As the masters rot on walls
And the angels eat their grapes
I watched picasso