[kj] If Martin can do it with Pigface then so can Al

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Fri May 20 18:45:16 EDT 2005

Bl00dy good point - cheers mate!

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net
[mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of sade1
Sent: 20 May 2005 22:42
To: ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk; A list about all things Killing Joke (the
band!)
Subject: RE: [kj] If Martin can do it with Pigface then so can Al

(long shot here, humor me)
Maybe Al's hearing is now so shot, that he unwittingly mixes to
his own hearing levels/idiosyncracies.
  That happens to me when i have people over, or in the car, and
they notice how i always have a little extra treble thrown into
the music - it's because my right ear is losing some treble end
so i EQ accordingly.