[kj] RE: Gathering Digest, Vol 16, Revco ting

circuit bender circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 19:48:51 EDT 2005

I do remember..town and country wasn't it?
foaming peni an' all lol...

Graham Brown <grahambrown2004 at hotmail.com> wrote:
Anybody remember when the Cocks came to the UK and they had MPs trying to
ban them cos they had go go dancers and big prosthetic penises as part of
the live show? Well you see all that stuff on TV now every night. And then
you get 'Celebrity Love Camp' and all that shite. It's no f*ckin'
different, but its now an acceptable part of entertainment culture just ten
or twelve years later (never mind Tory MPs sticking oranges up their arses
etc etc).

Sorry about incoherent rant, am rather drunk.

Graham

http://mail.yahoo.com