[kj] let the blood flow

Stephen Robinson heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk
Fri May 20 17:22:06 EDT 2005

Punk Rock!

Jesus I'm going to have to re-assess myself. Not trying to go all Pete west
here and say shit headed brainless comments just to stir people up but....
things I like that will disturb you.
things that will get me murdered on this list

6. bored out of my skull with hearing any live tracks from KJ 1980 ever
again

Well I must admit I can only agree, well apart from S.O.36, or Primitive.

7. loved Wardance 2003....
8. never liked Change...never will, just dont get it
9. think that Sunset Gun by Damage Manual is one of the best songs Ive ever
heard

It is, just a shame that song was when the Leeve Breaks by Led Zepplin.