[kj] kylie/boxer.

Juliet Pleming pricepleming at tiscali.co.uk
Fri May 20 16:19:14 EDT 2005

My neighbour's boxer dog died of a brain tumour after they paid huge
amounts of money for it to have brain surgery. It was all right for a
bit but then the cancer came back. I was sympathetic at the time, but I
hate my neighbours. They arranged for my 16 year old son to be beaten up
a few weeks ago. I still wouldn't wish death on their animals, but they
probably have a voodoo doll of me.

juliet