[kj] let the blood flow

paul mcdonald freaken at ihug.com.au
Fri May 20 07:25:14 EDT 2005

Punk Rock!Jesus I'm going to have to re-assess myself. Not trying to go all Pete west here and say shit headed brainless comments just to stir people up but....
things I like that will disturb you.
things that will get me murdered on this list
1. Southern Skies...one of my alltime fav, KJ songs.....
2. love You'll Never get to Me-see above
3. love Jana-see above
4. loved Loose Cannon
5. every single second of Love Like Blood
6. bored out of my skull with hearing any live tracks from KJ 1980 ever again
7. loved Wardance 2003....
8. never liked Change...never will, just dont get it
9. think that Sunset Gun by Damage Manual is one of the best songs Ive ever heard
10. think that the live boot of Atkins spitting water everywhere in MINOG then bashing the bejeeus out of his kit is life changing

good things....
1.I hate passionately OTG
2.loved every piece of Extremities album
3.the guitar intro on Intavaenous at ear splitting levels
4. the bit where they all scream "all these things are mine in Money is not our god"
5. fav album is Whats This For....
6. Geordie is the most bone jarringly brilliant guitarist the last 3 decades has ever seen...the earth spewing up indeed
7. think Mike Coles' artwork is essentail to any KJ release
8. KJ 2003 is the business
9. when Jaz coughs up satan in the intro to Exhorcism
10. This is Madness is the work of genius as is Dregs as is Wilful Days

flame away.........

oh and I do laugh at Me or You...