[kj] kylie minogues cancer + top 5 cringe

Phillipps Marc Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk
Fri May 20 06:11:25 EDT 2005

>The guy Cathy Dennis wrote CGYOOMH with was one Rob Davies, the legendary
>bass (?) player from your favourites and mine, Mud

He was the guitar player and, along with the bass player in Sweet, quite
possibly the campest man in glam. He was also responsible for a lot of the
lyrics for Groovejet (featuring the incredibly feline Sophie Ellis Bextor)

My top 5 (recorded) KJ cringe moments:

"I killed my mother, because she didn't understand" - You're being Followed

The lyrics for Lust Almighty (yes Jaz, you have a penis . . you don't need
to tell us all about it) - the guitar line in the middle eight would rank
highly in my top 10 orgasmic moments though

Tiahuanaco

"When we drink from the streams and grow our own greens"

Youth's bass on the live recording of Jana

Marc.