[kj] kylie minogues cancer

Paul Rangecroft spud.u.hate at gmail.com
Fri May 20 05:21:38 EDT 2005

peter hook? ('blue monday' sample/hooky played on the 'freispeil' cd)

i find myself agreeing with bluce. her music is entirely cynical,
soulless chart fodder. and i'd rather shag that fat bird who won 'pop
idol'. rachael out of 'blade runner' has got more personality.

that said i wouldn't wish cancer on anyone however bad their music.